Flush Top Dolly - M998044
The Flush Top Dolly is designed for loads that would be dimpled or dented by exposed nuts or caster threads. Ideal for transporting crates, totes, boxes, pallets, machinery, or wherever a heavy, solid deck dolly is required. Made of incredibly strong 1/4" steel. Holds up where mere plastic, wood, or pressed steel folds or splinters.
Features & Specifications:
• Completely flush top means no material being dimpled or marred due to exposed caster bolts and nuts.
• Heavy Duty casters
• Ball Bearings on spindles and axles
• Weight rated at 2500 lbs (per dolly)
• Mar-resistant Polyolefin casters
• Fully assembled
• Durable powder coat finish
• Made of 1/4" thick steel plate, measures 12"x16"x4"
• Sold as singles